Integrative massage is a healing art that reduces stress, relieves pain and restores function to the body. Integrative massage is a blended approach to soft tissue (muscle, tendon, ligament, & fascia) manipulation. In addition, it treats the individual as an intellectual, emotional and energetic being. It is a natural progression and evolution of our combined education and experience.
This type of bodywork matches treatment to the individual patient. Treatments are designed with the goals of the patient in mind.
Benefits of massage:
- enhances circulation
- relieves headaches
- Increases oxygen in the blood
- Releases and rids toxins from the body
- breaks pain/spasm/pain cycle
- strengthens the immune system
- lessens recovery time
- reduces scar tissue
- promotes tissue regeneration
- improves range of motion and over all flexibility
- aids in posture improvement
- relieves chronic muscle tension
- reduces stress and anxiety
- relieves all over fatigue and soreness
- enhances relaxation and promotes healthy sleep patterns
- best of all…it feels great!!!!
- Relief from muscle cramps, spasms, and myofascial pain
- Reduces stress on weight-bearing joints.